ACCOMPLISHING YOUR DREAMS IS NOT ABOUT ACHIEVING THE IMPOSSIBLE...IT IS SIMPLY ABOUT REDEFINING WHAT IS POSSIBLE

Monday, April 19, 2010

To Cap Things Off.....Almost

This season has been one that makes me laugh. I live in Boulder at the moment and go to school at CU. Down here I hear a lot of people talking about there skiing adventures and what they entailed. This year the majority of talk has been about how bad the snow was and how there is "no snow in Colorado." Thats where the laughter begins. I'll agree that this year has not been the greatest snow year, but I'd like to think that you have to have some low snow years to respect the great season even more. Either way, I think people underestimated how much snow there was out there this season.

For me and the group of friends that I usually ski with, mainly on the CU Freestyle ski team, we ahd . It was a year of several accomplishment for myself and a year that I will definitely never forget. And although the resorts may now be closed in the area, the year is far from over with several days of big mountain skiing in the near future.

Here are some of my favorite shots from this year so far.

Deep at East Vail


My first Front Flip


Pillows and Air







My Coach Joel and I teeing of on the Par 5 in East Vail.
I went first to test the waters



And Joel followed



Eyeing the Par 5 after two successful hucks


All smiles


It was a great season spent skiing with great friends and deep snow. Now that the pow season is over, its time to do some hiking.

No comments:

Post a Comment