ACCOMPLISHING YOUR DREAMS IS NOT ABOUT ACHIEVING THE IMPOSSIBLE...IT IS SIMPLY ABOUT REDEFINING WHAT IS POSSIBLE

Thursday, November 8, 2012

2011-12 Season and Beyond

It's been a while since I have posted up here and I can't begin to explain how many great things have happened since then. I have been very fortunate to experience a number of new things over the last year and I couldn't be more excited for the season to arrive. For the sake of time and boredom I wont go into everything that has happened but I will say that I am happily living in Steamboat Springs now with a good job as a fly fishing guide and coaching the CU Freestyle Ski team. I like to say its a tough job being outside everyday for work but someone has to do it. I have also been brought on as part of the Atomic A-Team and as an Ambassador for Helly Hansen for the northern part of Colorado. I'm extremely grateful to be associated with both of these companies and I cant wait to spread the word about both of them around the Colorado ski community. As for last season we struggled in CO with snow totals which made it difficult to get after it in the backcountry but we still made it work and had some great days. I was told a long time ago that you have to experience the bad to really appreciate the good and thats the attitude I took about last season. It can really only get better from here. Not to mention living in a place like Steamboat and getting to ski everyday no matter what the conditions is still a pretty damn good life to live. My brother Frank and I put together an edit from a big storm that came through Steamboat last season, check it out if you have a few minutes. Enjoy http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UHguMJJJVj4 Here are some of the photos I took with Steamboat's Photographer Larry Pierce
The snow is starting to fall up in the 'Boat and I can't wait for another great season.

No comments:

Post a Comment