ACCOMPLISHING YOUR DREAMS IS NOT ABOUT ACHIEVING THE IMPOSSIBLE...IT IS SIMPLY ABOUT REDEFINING WHAT IS POSSIBLE

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

January Pow Skiing

Growing up in Colorado I have come to realize that January can sometimes be a month to bare the cold temps and ski some, less that great snow. Fortunately, this January was anything but that. There were some great days this January in Colorado, some cold ones too, but 26" of new snow in a day should overcome any doubt of, is it too cold out? Here are some clips of some deep deep days in January.



I also was fortunate enough to make it up to Jackson Hole with my family for a ski trip at the end of the month. It was my first time visiting Jackson and although they didn't get any snow why we were there, I was very impressed by the mountain. I can only imagine what it would be like when a big storm moves through and it sparks the idea of a road trip sometime in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment